Become an AOP Member
Dear AOP Members, Clients, and Supporters,
As you can see, your membership helps create a meaningful impact for your family, friends, and neighbors across our community. We sincerely appreciate your partnership and support, as our services would not achieve the results that they have without your generosity. We’d love to have you join us as a member for another year! You’ve read about all the perks we have to offer, and hope that they have been valuable for you and your loved ones.
Don’t hesitate. Become a 2021 AOP member today. We greatly appreciate your support!
In addition to supporting AOP’s programs and services, by becoming an individual ($25), family ($40) or supporting ($60) member you gain access to the following basic benefits:
- Members will have one week priority access to schedule appointments for Medicare’s open enrollment period (Oct. 15 – Dec. 7) before this service is opened to others!
- Members receive free assistance completing living wills and health care proxies
- A subscription to AOP’s Mature Messenger – mailed quarterly
- A subscription to AOP’s Mini-Messenger – an e-mailed newsletter focused on agency updates and alerts
- Priority reservations for AOP seminars and priority consideration for obtaining AOP services when wait lists are necessary
- Free lamination of your Medicare card
- Free shredding of private, confidential materials at AOP’s annual Shredding Day
- Access to technology tutoring for $10 per hour
By choosing to become a supporting member, you gain access to the following, additional benefits:
- Recognition in AOP’s Annual Campaign Contributors’ Listing in the Mature Messenger
- Access to technology tutoring including a once-yearly, private, free half-hour computer, tablet, or cellphone tutoring sessions and a $5 hourly discount on follow-up tutoring
- Access to select AOP-copyrighted materials
To become an AOP member today, click below to submit an online payment.